This discussion was a nice segway from our discussion earlier about continuing to work with students who have low technology skills.
- Just because something is open access and online does not mean that everyone can actually access it.
- Slam The Boards: Librarian movement to spend a day each month answer questions on Yahoo Answers to direct users to right places.
- Discussion of apps that work well with users versus ones that never reply to issues.
- Some librarians feel like they do not "have" to use technology.
- Invisible hierarchies between professors can dissuade collaboration.