Here are my notes from this session. I was really tired by this part of the day, so I mostly sat back and listened to others lead the discussion.
- Discussion of Wikipediathons and the work of people like Adeline Koh.
- Wikipedia editing is a good way for students to see how inefficient representation of women and people of color is online.
- Wikipedia not allowing primary sources can frustrate students.
- Discussion of archiving early queer websites and a code of conduct for archiving.
- I also brought up fanzine archiving issues and the ethics surrounding them.